The Mrs. and I have been reading and talking about the Myers-Briggs personality typing theory. As I took one of the many tests supposed to tell you your type, I realized that my reactions to the test itself were indicative of my personality type. So I put together my own amazingly nuanced, sensitive, convenient, and completely self-referential personality test. Choose whether each of the following statements is (Y) or is not (N) what you would say right now:
(1) To be completely honest, personality tests make me nervous because I’m afraid of failing the test.
(2) I can already tell that this quiz is a bunch of bunk.
(3) It bothers me that I can only answer “Yes” or “No”.
(4) Now that I am finished with this quiz, I’d like to share my results on Facebook.
Ready to score the quiz? Here’s the key:
(1) Y=F, N=T (2) Y=J, N=P (3) Y=N, N=S (4) Y=E, N=I
So what is your type? Compare your results with the more elaborate test and let me know in the comments box how they compare!